Los Angeles Bible Training School
1. We believe the Bible consists of the Old and New Testaments; they are the verbally inspired Word of God; without error in the original writings; including all miracles and prophecy recorded there.
2. We believe in one God eternally existing in three persons - Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe the Lord Jesus Christ, being very God, became a true man when He was supernaturally conceived by the Holy Spirit. He was preserved from sin, was born of the Virgin Mary, lived a sinless life, did many mighty works, shed His blood a substitutionary sacrifice for sin; He rose bodily from the grave, ascended into heaven and now ministers at the right hand of God the Father as our High Priest. He is coming again bodily and visibly to establish His Millennial Kingdom on earth.
4. We believe the Holy Spirit is one person of the triune God, possessing all the attributes of God. He indwells all who believe in the Lord Jesus Christ unto salvation. He is in the world now reproving it of sin, righteousness and judgement.
5. We believe there is a personal devil, that powerful enemy of God and the believer, whom God shall ultimately cast into the lake of fire.
6. We believe man was created in the image of God; all men sinned in the sin of Adam and thus incurred both physical and spiritual death; therefore all men are consequently born with a sin nature and need salvation.
7. We believe men are eternally justified by faith apart from personal merit. Justification is based entirely on the shed blood of Christ, and is accomplished in the human heart by the regenerating work of the Holy Spirit, who also enables the believer to live a godly life.
8. We believe both the just and the unjust shall be raised bodily from the dead. The just will enjoy eternal blessedness with the Lord Jesus Christ; the unjust who have rejected the offer of redemption in Jesus Christ will be punished eternally in a true hell burning with fire and brimstone.
9. The church is composed of all those who from Pentecost to the Rapture of the saints have placed saving faith in Jesus Christ. They are believers who are baptized by the Holy Spirit into the body of Christ at the moment of regeneration. The major task of the Church is to preach the gospel of Christ to every creature; this is our Great Commission. The two ordinances of the Church are water baptism and the Lord's Supper.
10. We believe in the personal, pre-millennial, imminent and pre-tribulational return of Christ Jesus our Lord for His Church.